• Monday 13 June 2011

      update in progression

      Man E3 2011 was insane! It was mad with so many games showing. The anticipated game that I obviously waited for was Ninja Gaiden 3 and I can't wait for it to come out! During E3 I never studied as I just chilled out and enjoyed the games. This year's E3 was one of the best and I believe E3 conventions should be gaming festivals:P

      Anyway I tried to get back into making the GDD I'd been working on and wow man:( I don't think I can get this done in a week, it can take months! Looking at the sub headings I need to fill details in, it could take 2 months however some notes are disclosed (in case of copyright) so I should take me less than 2 months.


      I haven't even studied Train2Game course yet, and also I created an unofficial boxart for Ninja Gaiden 3. My love and passion to Team NINJA. I created this for 2 purpose, 1 to aid my portfolio and 2 to show my love and support to Team NINJA.

      Here's the picture.



      So what else do I need to say?

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe To RSS

      Sign up to receive latest news