• Thursday 31 May 2012

      things to do

      Before being absent here, I've written some articles about gaming industry or relating to Game Designing which I didn't post here but did at other site.
      I've played a lot of games that leaves good impression on me and some don't.

      For an example I've finally played Uncharted 3, and I am not impressed by the game play.
      Because I'm just getting back to updating my personal blog, I already wrote what happened during my absent and reasons.
      Now I will write about a few things I need to post here.

      *Uncharted 3 gameplay feels old
      *Ninja Gaiden 3's modern gameplay design
      *connection between the gamer and protagonist.

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Subscribe To RSS

      Sign up to receive latest news